Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop and own the growth strategy for AtlasV, that stretches across multiple marketing disciplines that cover social and digital media
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of paid, owned and social media initiatives that drive programme brand awareness, member acquisition, customer engagement and retention.
- Set OKR working schedule and develop analysis to meet them with the assistance of data support.
- In collaboration with business partners/agencies, drive digital campaigns across search, display & social to ensure a 360-degree customer experience
- Plan and control marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels
- Develop and manage the campaign calendars to ensure deadlines are met
- Work with marketing agencies to manage PR and media strategy
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications, Business Administration or equivalent experience
2. Minimum 3 years of proven Digital Marketing/ Growth hacking experience including budget planning and management
3. Possesses creative and critical thinking with exemplary attention to detail
4. Experienced with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
5. Prior experience with Google Analytics, HTML, CSS, Photoshop will be a plus
6. Excellent in both English and Mandarin communication and writing. Multilingual will be a plus.
Senior Graphic Designer/Illustrator - Marketing Department
- Head responsibility to conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with marketing managers to confirm marketing objectives.
- Ensure to discuss effectual creative direction, brand constancy and top standards of ingenious execution for marketing materials improvement.
- Ensure design attains guidelines and project delivers as scheduled and within budget.
- Develop and design layouts advertisements inclusive of copy and images.
- Ensure precision of file establishment and parameters for every outgoing artwork.
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brainstorming sessions.
- Support the marketing department with design to coordinate entire corporate uniqueness plus collateral materials.
- Support with internet and web site design.
- Manage utilization and archive of all project design materials.
- Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia
- Proficient with design software and technologies (Such as Illustrator/ Photoshop/ Dreamweaver/etc)
- Good conceptualization skills and creative flair
- Knowledge of marketing and experience of handling social media platforms
- Multi-Tasker with the ability to handle jobs independently or as a team
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in Graphic Design
Senior Android Developer
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of Android platform applications for products according to product requirements;
- Complete function development with high quality and high efficiency according to project progress and requirements;
- Solve key technical issues in the project, learn and research new technologies to meet product needs;
- Refactor the existing product code, optimize the operating performance, and improve the readability and scalability of the code;
- Cooperate with the product manager, deeply participate in product demand discussion, function definition, etc.;
- 2 years or more of Android platform development experience
- Familiar with commonly used data structures, proficient in using Java, commonly used open-source libraries and third-party SDKs;
- Have a deep understanding of Android infrastructure, components, performance optimization, memory optimization, and in-depth research on UI and image processing;
- Familiar with object-oriented programming ideas and design patterns, and have certain architectural design capabilities;
- Familiar with engineering organization and configuration, skilled in using Gradle, and experience in handling automated construction;
- Have multiple complete Android application project development experience, familiar with NDK development is preferred;
- Good code reading ability.
The following conditions are preferred:
- Experience in large-scale app development, video app development experience is preferred;
- Those who are proficient in using MediaProjection, MediaRecorder, MediaCodec, and MediaMuxer interfaces are preferred, or those who are familiar with Opencv and have a certain foundation in graphics and image processing are preferred.
Customer Support- Brazilian/Portuguese
- Responsible for the 7/24 customer service of our applications
- Sort out and summarize the problems and needs feedback from users, and report to the team
- Fast learner to get the knowledge of applications
- Have the consciousness and spirit of serving customers
- Excellent in both Brazilian Portuguese & English. Mandarin will be a plus
- Minimum 1 years of customer support related experience