Terms of Conditions of Service
These Terms and Conditions of Service set forth the terms and conditions which are applicable to your use of VIDEO MASTER mobile application.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our VIDEO MASTER mobile application (the “Service”).
By accessing to the Service, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. You may not use VIDEO MASTER if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
VIDEO MASTER allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that:
(i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and
(ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
VIDEO MASTER Pro subscriptions are charged monthly or annually to your iTunes Account after your 3 days trial ends. Subscriptions will then auto-renew every month or year unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To stop auto-renewal, visit Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, if applicable.
Users shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service:
(1) Acts that violate the law, court verdicts, resolutions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding;
(2) Acts that may hinder the public order or customs;
(3) Acts that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademark, patent, fame, privacy, portrait and all other rights of the Company and/or a third party granted by law or contract;
(4) Acts of posting or transmitting overly violent or explicit sexual expressions; expressions that lead to discrimination with respect to race, national origin, creed, sex, social status, family origin, etc.; expressions that induce or encourage suicide, self-injurious behavior, or drug abuse; or anti-social expressions that include anti-social content and lead to the discomfort of others;
(5) Acts that may lead to the misrepresentation of the Company and/or a third party, or intentionally spread false information;
(6) Acts of using the Service for (i) the purpose of harassment or libelous attacks against other Users; (ii) the purpose of meeting an unknown person of the opposite sex for sexual encounters; or (iii) purposes other than the Service’s intended use;
(7) Acts that benefit or are in collaboration with anti-social groups;
(8) Acts that illegally or improperly lead to the collection, disclosure, or provision of personal information, registered information, user history, or the like of others;
(9) Acts that interfere with the servers and/or network systems of the Service, that abuse the Service by means of BOTs, cheat tools, or other technical measures, or that deliberately make use of defects in the Service;
(10) Acts of making unreasonable inquiries to the Company such as repeatedly asking the same question beyond what is necessary, making undue claims against the Company, or otherwise interfering with or posing issues for the Company’s operation of the Service or Users’use of the Service;
(11) Acts that aid or encourage any activity stated in Items (1) to (10) above or Other acts that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
Limitations of Liability
In no event shall VIDEO MASTER be liable for any loss or damages (including without limitation of any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage):
– Access to the Service or inability to access the Service;
– Any third party’s conduct, content, information or data;
– Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and/or use of (or your inability to access and use) the VIDEO MASTER Services, including, without limitation, making private content public or any damage caused to your computer or software or information stored thereon;
– Any unauthorized access to or use of VIDEO MASTER Services and/or any and all personal, private, and/ or other information stored therein.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Modifications to These Items
From time to time, we may modify or amend the Terms. If we makechanges to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes byposting a notice of the Application. If you continue to use the App following such a posting, you accept any such change or modification.
Support and Contact
If you have any questions concerning the Service or the Terms, please contact us by email at Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org.